BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Poison Girl

This is when I finally started to really play with copic markers. Forgot the rules and made my own! And now, I get to teach the rules! (haha!) This is one of my favourite colouring jobs to date, and sadly, the scanner kills it. :(

Stamp is a Kraftin' Kimmie stamp, coloured on Neenah with Copic markers.

Once more, there are no colours for this, because I coloured this long before my teaching days began. But, I can leave you with this tip!

Colour from dark to light! I know many of you began from light to dark, but dark to light gives you much more depth. Your darks are crisper and your lights are light. Working light to dark means you're constantly working your highlights, and eventually your highlights aren't so light.

So work dark to light, and always play! You never learn if you don't try! :)

0 comments: