BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Previously in the Intermediate Class

February's Intermediate class was very different from our other ones. We mixed things up a bit and had mom not only make these pretty cards, but colour them as well! She never colours enough, but from now on, she's colouring for the intermediate. We're still tag teaming it though, so classes will still be with 'Cheri and Aimee'.



After the Rain
Colours used:

BG10, 11, 13, 18
YR23, 21, 20
E35, 11, 00, 000
BG000
R20
And Crystal Effects on the puddle (remember, use this AFTER all your copic work!)




You are my Sunshine
Colours used:

B02, 00, 000
YR23, 20
Y21, 08, 02
YG93, 03
E50, E11, 00, 000
R20

Tip this time? Check the back of your designer paper! Sometimes finding the perfect match for that wonderfully perfect piece is just on the other side.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey there and thank you for your info – I have definitely picked up something
new from right here. I did however expertise several technical points using this web site, as I experienced to reload the
website a lot of times previous to I could get it to load properly.
I had been wondering if your web hosting is OK? Not that I'm complaining, but sluggish loading instances times will very frequently affect your placement in google and could damage your high-quality score if ads and marketing with Adwords. Anyway I'm adding this RSS to my email and could look out for a lot more of
your respective fascinating content. Make sure you update this again very soon.


Check out my website: more information